Sunday, 1 March 2015

THE BEST snack

I have been eating humous recently and getting back into it. Its a healthy snack and so tasty!

I've tried making my own humous in the past, but nothing tastes as good as the shop bought humous and im not too sure why! It tastes slightly different in every supermarket, but my personal favourite is the Marks & Spencer's humous.

A typical homemade humous recipe would include:
-chickpeas
-lemon juice
-garlic
-tahini paste
-olive oil


There are loads of recipes online if you are wanting to make your own. All of them differ slightly.

I enjoy eating humous with loads of different things such as carrot sticks, cucumber sticks, crisps, cocktail sausages, pitta bread and many more.

Bit of a weird post but ive been eating and loving it so much recently :)
Embedded image permalink

X

2 comments:

  1. love hummus, this looks really good!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friends,

    Am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me today , My Lover is back today , he left me heart broken and had a new date i tried all the spells i could to get him back all they did was eat my money . until i was introduced to Dr Brave and he gave me guarantee of just 48 hours at first i didn't believe this but as soon as i completed the instruction yesterday TO my greatest surprise this morning i got a call from my love (Norman Duncan) pleading for me to forgive him to come back and show me good love like we have ever imagined . please help me thank Dr Brave let him take credits for his good works .

    You can as well help me email this to friends and you also can contact him today at bravespellcaster@gmail.com and he will be very glad to help you solve your problems .

    Email: bravespellcaster@gmail.com
    Website http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/
    Number: +2348072370762

    Thanks for reading.
    Natasha Johnson.

    ReplyDelete