Saturday, 14 March 2015

All about the nude lipstick

Recently I've been loving wearing nude lips. The types of nudes I wear are more brown and pink shades rather than the pale skin colour nudes.

This is quite odd for me as i don't usually go for nudes, and i normally wear matte lipsticks. However, these are all moisturising lipsticks. I have mainly been reaching for these because they are easy to apply and no precision is needed as it is for a red or pink lip. I have also been using moisturising lipsticks because as you would have seen if you read by blog post a couple of weeks ago, I've been getting really dry lips.

Here are the nude lipsticks i have been wearing a lot recently;
From L to R; Rimmel lasting finish in 077 Asia, Rimmel moisture renew in 720 Notting Hill nude, Rimmel moisture renew in 180 Vintage pink.



Nail varnish: Barry M in lychee.


2 comments:

  1. If I can be bothered to wear a lipstick at all, it's definitely a nude shade as well ^_^
    I especially like the look of the Rimmel lipstick in the middle!
    And btw, I love your nail polish :D


    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friends,

    Am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me today , My Lover is back today , he left me heart broken and had a new date i tried all the spells i could to get him back all they did was eat my money . until i was introduced to Dr Brave and he gave me guarantee of just 48 hours at first i didn't believe this but as soon as i completed the instruction yesterday TO my greatest surprise this morning i got a call from my love (Norman Duncan) pleading for me to forgive him to come back and show me good love like we have ever imagined . please help me thank Dr Brave let him take credits for his good works .

    You can as well help me email this to friends and you also can contact him today at bravespellcaster@gmail.com and he will be very glad to help you solve your problems .

    Email: bravespellcaster@gmail.com
    Website http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/
    Number: +2348072370762

    Thanks for reading.
    Natasha Johnson.

    ReplyDelete