Thursday 26 March 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick

So I finally bought myself 3 of the Chartlotte Tilbury matte lipsticks after wanting them for so long. Ive heard amazing things about these lipstick's so I knew I needed to try them. 

Firstly, the packaging is SO gorgeous - its rose gold which is popular at the minute. The packaging feels so luxurious and worth the money.

The actual lipstick is amazing to apply. Its so smooth and doesn't pull on the lips as some matte lipsticks do. The bullet of the lipstick is squared as you can see in the pictures below. I was a little apprehensive about this as I have never seen a lipstick with a squared off bullet, but never the less it actually makes it easy to apply and fits the shape of my lips well.

Ive tried all of the colours on which I got but I haven't worn them all day yet, so I can't say how the staying power is. Im sure I will say if I get on well with them as they would be in a favourites post soon. 


In this light all of the colours look similar, but they are actually fairly different.
From left to right: Walk Of Shame, Bond Girl and Red Carpet Red



No comments:

Post a Comment