Monday 26 September 2016

Turkey & Rhodes 2016

To me, one of the best things to do is travel and explore new places. 
My favourite travel vlogger is of course FunForLouis. Although most of the time I watch his videos in such an envious way because I'm so jealous of his lifestyle! But he has given me so much more inspiration to get out and explore the big wide world. Although its hard to  do this a lot of the time; as I work full time.
I recently went to Icmeler in Turkey for a holiday. I researched activities and things to do whilst I was there to make the most of the trip. Something that kept popping up was a day trip via boat to the Greek island of Rhodes. I ended up going on this excursion and I really felt like I had made the most of a short trip.
Here are some pictures that i took in both Turkey and Rhodes. Enjoy x 














1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of you right now, HAHA. Looks so much fun! hope you had an amazing time in Turkey:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete