Saturday 23 May 2015

LOréal casting sun kiss jelly

I saw the TV advert for this hair lightening jelly and really wanted to give it a go. I have never died my hair before, but i always like my hair in the summer when it looks naturally lighter.

I bought this hair jelly from Boots for £4.99 (RRP £5.99)

The darkest shade of hair recommended to do this treatment on is 'dark blonde'. As you can see from the pictures below, my hair is a medium-light brown. This meant that i had to apply the hair jelly 4-5 times to see a noticeable difference. 

To use this hair treatment you need to apply a generous amount to dry hair. You can sit in the sun or dry your hair with a warm hairdryer to speed up the process. There is no need to wash the product out.

This product gave me naturally lightened hair. I really like the outcome as i wasn't looking for a massive difference but a slightly lighter tone.

After one application

After two applications

After three applications

After four applications

After the fifth application

3 comments:

  1. We love it! It's like a honey shade and it looks like it hasn't dried out your hair either :)

    M + K
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great product! I really like how it made your hair look. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Is it a hair dye?? Regardless, love your blog! ( :

    http://withlovefromnicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete