Sunday 31 May 2015

First impressions: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

After hearing so much about this product I finally bought it. All first impressions given are after one use of the product so im sure my thoughts will change as I use the product more.

Aroma - the overall smell of this product is very relaxing and soothing. Its a gentle and subtle fragrance that isnt over powering.

Texture - I found the texture and colour of this product to be similar to a moisturiser. The colour is white which seemed strange to me as I was expecting a clear oil, but once rubbed into my hands or face it changed to a clear colour. I found the texture slightly gripping to the face which made it hard to rub and work into the skin. I made my hands slightly damp which eased the process although you are meant to apply the product to a dry face with dry hands. I used one pump of the product for my whole face and eyes which I would probably consider to be too much.  For future use I would use slightly less and I presume that would make it easier to use as well.

Performance - the overall performance of the product is amazing, ever little bit of my makeup was removed which is ideally what anyone is looking for from a cleanser. This product also left my skin feeling SO soft and well looked after. I will 100% continue to use this cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment