Tuesday 10 March 2020

Urban Decay Naked Honey

Since moving out of my family home and having to adult the sh*t out of life, my passion for all things beauty related has had to take a back seat, for both financial and crazy busy life reasons.
But seen as I have all other naked pallets I just NEEDED to add this one to the collection.
And I have zero regrets. For the first time in possible forever, I have found an eyeshadow palettes where I use and love every single shade.
I may buy pallettes an love curtains shades but theres always at least 1 or 2 shades that I would never reach for or wear. Whereas this palette is great.
I have fairly fair skin with dark brown eyes, eyebrows and medium brown hair which is balayaged and all of these shades work so well on my complexion.
Highly, highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment