Friday 5 April 2019

BALAYAGE // Hair Transformation

Recently my hair underwent a big refresh ready for spring and summer.
My 'before' hair had the remainders of ombre/balayage from years prior. It was brassy and warm toned and NOT how i wanted it!
I asked for a cool toned balayage at the hairdressers, and i love the results.
The process took around 3 hours from start to finish, it took a lot of time and patience (mainly for the hairdresser).
My hair is naturally fairly warm toned, so my hair had to be lifted, coloured and toned to enable a cooler tone throughout my hair.
I kept my natural hair colour at my roots, so the hair dye was blended into my natural colour. Not all hairdressers agree to do it this way as its more difficult to get a good blend between shades, but as my roots were natural my hair lifted well and it wasn't as difficult to blend.





No comments:

Post a Comment