Friday 11 January 2019

2018 Round Up!

2018 was an all round good year for me. Ive got some of my favourite photos or memories together from 2018 to try and show my year in images. 

We started the year in Australia as our 2 month travels came to a sad end.


Soon after i was home we had loads of snow! Slight change in climate for me...

I left my job and the most amazing people. I worked here for 3 years.

I celebrated my 21st Birthday in April.


Had a fun BBQ at the beach with some old work friends.

Had a 1 night stay at Fritton Arms.

Ate my first ever Five Guys and my god, it was amazing!

Treated myself to a Mulberry purse.

Baked lots of lemon drizzle cakes.

Took my Mum to Dunston Hall for the night for her Birthday. We stayed in the penthouse suite.

I went to Latitude for the first time and even saw Tanya Burr there!


I went tubing with my old work besties.

Booked a last minute holiday to Majorca. Much needed!

Baked a cake for my friends 30th birthday at work.

Made a pact with myself to have nice nails and treat myself to getting them done regularly.

Baked for Children In Need

Had a few Christmassy days in Milton Keynes & Bicester Village

1 comment: