Monday 17 September 2018

Recent Bakes





I used to spend weekends baking with my Mum in the kitchen and loved it so much. I picked up on so many little techniques that she used. When you're truly interested and invested in something is when you actually pay attention!
When choosing my GCSE's i chose Food Technology as one of them. And as much as i enjoyed the practicals, i found the theory easy as i felt like i actually understood everything. It was one of the best results i got in my GCSE's as i was never very academic and instead loved cooking and sports!
Nowadays i bake whenever i can. I dont take it too seriously and honestly, I'm not artistic! Im not sure i would be capable of doing this as a career, but i still can't help but feel slight jealously of seeing friends-of-friends small baking business's grow so much.
Here are a few cakes I've baked recently. They have the same basic recipe just with either cocoa powder, coffee or vanilla. 






Chocolate Cake (for my friends 30th)



Victoria Sponge



Coffee Cake



No comments:

Post a Comment